Do you ever feel like life is one big long episode of Groundhog’s Day? Like you repeat the same actions, the same routines, and the same phrases every single day? I feel like there are many things I say too much. To finish out my round of clichés here, sometimes I feel like a broken record. 10 Things I Say Too Much
- Put your shoes on! (after asking twice already)
- Why aren’t you wearing any pants?
- You can’t go outside without pants on!
- We have to do homework first…
- Yes, it’s a school day
- I don’t like that growling sound! Use your words!
- Please chew with your mouth closed.
- I’m missing you at the table!
- We don’t need juice/lemonade. How about milk/water?
- If you want something, you need to use your words, not your hands.
And all that’s just at home. I could build another list of things that I say too much at work.
Originally posted 2014-10-14 00:22:15.