Cool Popsicles on a Hot Day?! Count me in!
There’s no better time to enjoy a frozen treat than the summer. After all, summer is about going to the pool, soaking up the sun, and enjoying your favorite summer desserts! For my family, I try to keep it healthy, so I created these Fresh Pineapple-Coconut Popsicles that my kids absolutely love! They are not only easy to make, but super delicious! You’ll want to make them again and again, I promise!
4-Ingredient Pineapple-Coconut Popsicles
- 1 6-oz can Dole Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple, chopped into chunks
- 5.3 oz container of pineapple Chobani Greek Yogurt
- 5.3 oz container of coconut Chobani Greek Yogurt
- Supplies: Blender & Popsicle molds
- Gather all of your ingredients together and put them all in the blender.
- Blend until smooth
- Pour the mixture into your popsicle molds
- Freeze for 2 hours or until set
- You may have extra mixture, depending on the size of your popsicle molds. Feel free to add some ice and enjoy the rest of the mixture as a smoothie!
The Verdict is In! Popsicles for the Win!
My kids loved trying out these fresh ingredient cool popsicles after a hot day outside, and yours will too!
[bctt tweet=”These Easy 4-Ingredient #Popsicles Put the Fun Back into #Summer!” username=”embracespectrum”]
Let me know what you think!