As the parent of a child with autism, I am always looking for ways to save money, but I am also very conscious of giving to charities. Giving Assistant provides coupons to stores that I shop at all the time and the great thing is that I know every qualifying purchase is also helping a charitable cause. Giving Assistant provides great savings in a socially conscious way, and that’s a win-win for me. I found five great places to get great deals while giving to charity through this website. Here they are:
5 Great Deals: Save While Giving to Charity!
- Kohl’s – There are three great deals going on right now: a 15% off offer sitewide, 20% off a purchase of $50 or more, and 15% off with Kohl’s Charge. Clicking on the links to the coupon codes will take you directly to their website, where you can get great deals on items like children’s toys, handbags, clothing, shoes, and more! Every coupon you use here will go towards providing a meal to a hungry family.
- Walmart – Who doesn’t like shopping at Walmart for great deals? With these coupon codes, you can receive some really awesome prices on already low everyday prices, including up to 80% off of electronics! Purchases made with these coupon codes will also help feed hungry families!
- Best Buy – Best Buy is my go-to for electronics and appliances. Here, you can receive coupons for things like 20% off of appliances, 13% off of wholesale items, and so much more! A meal is donated for every purchase made with a coupon.
- Staples – Does anyone else have a serious obsession with office supplies like I do? I love getting new pens, organizational products, and cute little calendars. The coupons here include a 10% off coupon for office supplies, $20 off of office supplies, $20 off of a tablet, and the list goes on! These great deals will also go toward donating meals.
- Macy’s – At Macy’s you can get a wide variety of deals and products, like 20% off of clothing, 50% off of Martha Stewart dinnerware, and, my favorite, 40-80% off of Petites clothing. Like the rest, these coupon codes will allow Giving Assistant to donate a meal to a hungry family.
In addition to these great deals, Giving Assistant also has over 1600 stores that give cash back and donations to charities of your choosing. If you don’t choose a charity, they will automatically give money to Feeding America, a U.S. Hunger Relief Organization. I love the idea of knowing that when I shop, I am not only getting great deals, but giving back to others. If you sign up for their referral program, your friend will get $5 for signing up and you will receive $5 back when they use a coupon code. When I signed up, I chose to give money back to Crystal Coast Autism Center, so I know when I shop, I am giving back to my community. I hope you will sign up and give back while shopping too!
[bctt tweet=”5 Great Deals: Save While Giving to #Charity @GivingAssistant” username=”embracespectrum”]
While I did receive monetary compensation from Giving Assistant for writing this review, the opinions expressed are my own.