Halloween is coming. Are you ready? Our kids are going to be Spiderman and Super Man, so we’re all into super heroes. I’d like to dress up like Wonder Woman or something, but Halloween costumes are so expensive! I may just end up dressing up in my normal costume: tired mom. Anyway, with Halloween just around the corner, I thought I’d complete this nifty Halloween Tag, found on Mama Kat’s website. I’m going to tag each and every one of you reading this right now. Answer the questions…or else! Mwahahahaha…..
- Chocolate candy or fruity? I’m nondiscriminatory when it comes to candy. But if I’m going to have chocolate, it should be something nutty like Take 5, Almond Joy, or Hershey’s with Almonds. For fruity, I want Starbursts!
- Witches of Vampires? Witches! And if you want a good book on witches, check out my review on The Hunted.
- Trick or Treat? I like treats, but I can always appreciate a good trick. Like this note I got from a student!
- Halloween Party or Scary Movie? I only want to watch a scary movie if it’s REALLY good one and those are few and far between. I’ll take the Halloween Party.
- Skeletons or Zombies? Oh, everyone loves zombies. Come on! Unless your talking about dancing skeletons, which I like immensely!
- Trick-or-Treat or Hand Out Candy? I have two kids, so we’re trick-or-treaters. I love seeing the kids get excited about it!
- Hay Ride or Corn Maze? I’d love to do a corn maze! We just haven’t had the opportunity yet. My kids love hay rides, though.
- Scary Costume or Funny Costume? I like to dress ironically. Clever costumes are the best!
- Pumpkin Seeds or Pumpkin Pie? Definitely pumpkin pie! I’ll be making one soon!
- Bottle Feed A Baby Zombie or Walk Alone Through A Dark Forest? I think I’d rather bottle feed baby zombie. Though, I think zombies like flesh, so wouldn’t it rather breastfeed?
- Bats or Black Cats? Bats! If only to get rid of the mosquitoes!
- Pumpkin Spice or hot Chocolate? hot chocolate. I honestly don’t understand the “everything must be pumpkin” craze. I like pumpkin pie and really enjoy the Pumpkin Pie Blizzard, but a nice cup of hot chocolate is so soothing!
- Celebrate in your neighborhood or at the mall? The mall is a no go. We have the best neighborhood for trick-or-treating. We definitely stick to the neighborhood.
Remember, you must answer these questions now. If you don’t, some unspeakably terrible thing might happen. After all, it is for Halloween.
[ctt title=”Halloween Tag! Answer These Questions OR ELSE!” tweet=”Halloween Tag! Answer These Questions OR ELSE! http://ctt.ec/WN0_a+ @embracespectrum #Halloween” coverup=”WN0_a”]
Here’s a clean copy of the questions:
- Chocolate candy or fruity?
- Witches of Vampires?
- Trick or Treat?
- Halloween Party or Scary Movie?
- Skeletons or Zombies?
- Trick-or-Treat or Hand Out Candy?
- Hay Ride or Corn Maze?
- Scary Costume or Funny Costume?
- Pumpkin Seeds or Pumpkin Pie?
- Bottle Feed A Baby Zombie or Walk Alone Through A Dark Forest?
- Bats or Black Cats?
- Pumpkin Spice or hot Chocolate?
- Celebrate in your neighborhood or at the mall?
Originally posted 2015-10-17 08:40:18.