What feels like “Heaven on Earth” to you? For me, it’s the guilty pleasures in life that make me feel like I’m in Heaven on Earth, and sometimes you just need those guilty pleasures to make life feel joyous again.
Heaven on Earth: 5 Guilty Pleasures
- Ice cream. Because it’s sweet and creamy and soothing. A pint of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream is just the thing to get through a rough day.
- A hot bath. Usually, I just take a shower, but when I’m trying to soothe sore muscles or just relax, there’s nothing like a nice hot bubble bath. Put some lavender in there to up the Heaven on Earth factor.
bottleglass of wine. I love a nice glass of Moscato!
- The heating pad. I get back pain frequently, and that heating pad has become my best friend. It feels so soothing at the end of a long day of teaching on my feet. When everything hurts, I love my heating pad!
- Snuggles with my kids. Sometimes I just want to cradle my babies, even if they aren’t babies anymore. It makes us all feel all warm and cozy!
How do you achieve Heaven on Earth in your life?
[ctt title=”How do you find Heaven on Earth? Link-up here to share!” tweet=”How do you find Heaven on Earth? Link-up here to share! http://ctt.ec/E8jr5+ #SunnySaturday #linkup @embracespectrum” coverup=”E8jr5″]
Sunny Saturday Link-up
I would love to see you participate in this week’s link-up! I’m adding in something special this week. Come on in!!
This Week’s Prompts
- Write about a time you said, “no”
- Write a blog post inspired by the words “Heaven on Earth.”
- Describe the best day ever
Next Week’s Prompts
- The most beautiful sound you ever heard
- Secretly do a good deed and write about it.
- A post inspired by the word “patience”
Add your blog entry here!
Originally posted 2016-04-09 10:23:05.