If you’re a parent, you know that raising kids can get pretty expensive. If you’re the parent of a child with autism, you feel the weight of those expenses just a bit more. A 2014 study by a medical journal called JAMA Pediatrics estimated it costs $1.4 million to raise a child with autism in the United States–a cost that rises to $2.4 million if that child has an intellectual disability. We spend so much money when we have children, but sometimes we also want to spend money on the finer things in life, like clothes that fit and also don’t have holes in them, our own special diets, books to read in our “spare time,” and that rare date night. Thankfully, there is a website you can go to to get stupendous savings on a whole host of things! And who doesn’t love to save money? Just for full disclosure: This is a sponsored post, but all opinions expressed are my own, especially my opinions about shopping and saving money! Do you love saving money too? Here are some of the best deals and savings I found on Groupon Coupons!
- I first stumbled across Groupon Coupons a few years back when we used a coupon from Restaurant.com and spent just $10 for a $25 meal! You’re spending less than half the actual cost of the meal!! Who can pass up a deal like that? Not me!
- Anyone else a serious Starbucks addict? I’m always looking for coupons to help feed the addiction at a lower cost, and I get the savings I need at Groupon Coupons on things like 50% off Frappucinos, 25% off at Starbucks store, and more!
- There are at least 16 verified coupons at JC Penney right now on Groupon Coupons and you can get anything from bedding to women’s clothing there! You can get clearance on kids’ clothing, savings on shoes, handbags, and so much more.
- If you like to travel, you can find all sorts of coupons on flights, hotels, and rental cars through Travelocity. I even hear that there are some savings on cruises, but don’t say you heard it here! P.S. If you do go on a cruise, please tell me where you go and how much you saved. Maybe one day I can afford a cruise!
- Okay, so even though I do read a lot, I don’t always have a lot of time to do the reading I want to do. What I do have is a lot of time in the car. Audible makes it possible for me to read the books I want to read while I make my 45-minute commute to work every morning and the 45-minute drive back home.
- One of my favorite places to shop is on Amazon. I can find just about anything I want there, and if I can find a deal on top of that, that’s a bonus. It’s like getting double savings when you get a coupon to use on Amazon.
I don’t know about you, but all this talk about restaurants and Starbucks and shopping has got me wanting to go to a mall. Maybe the next date night we can do all of it! What about you? What would you be most excited about gettings savings for? What’s worth your spending budget? Head on over to Groupon Coupons and check out your options!
What kinds of savings did you find when you looked? What’s your favorite deal?