Raising children is hard work. Life gets hectic. Sometimes we need to let a little sunshine into our lives to make it easier. I know that in my life, teaching all day, coming home to two children, trying to get Squeaker to do his homework (writing those sentences is a beast with a child who has autism) and then doing more work from home gets tiresome. So I need to think positive thoughts to keep going. Sunny Saturdays gives you the chance to think positive thoughts and share them with the world. Every week you’ll get some writing prompts to inspire you and the link-up will run from Saturday to Thursday. I hope you’ll let the sunshine in!
This week’s prompts:
- Write down five things that define who you are, listing them as “I am ____,” statements. Take a few minutes to think about each one. Which quality feels the best?
- What makes you feel like a strong person?
- Think about something you struggled with recently. Reframe the situation in a positive light.
[ctt tweet=”Come let the sunshine in & get your #affirmations on! #linkup http://ctt.ec/o_H1V+ #SunshineShare @embracespectrum” coverup=”o_H1V”]
- Follow the prompts
- Visit other people (it’s only polite)
- Use the link-up button below to show your participation in the link-up
- Have fun and let the sunshine in!
The link-up will post on Saturday, April 4th at 8:00 a.m. EST. I hope to see you there!