Let’s face it. When it comes to receiving gifts, we mothers always get the most random stuff. I mean, if you’re already exhausted, do you really want a gift that entails you doing more work, like cookware or appliances? No! Exhausted moms need gifts that help make their lives easier. If you haven’t shopped already, you can get most of these on Amazon and still receive them on time. So what are the 10 best gifts for exhausted moms?
The 10 Best Gifts for Exhausted Moms
- Pajamas, because on the weekends, we don’t want to get out of them anyway.
- Adult Coloring Books, because why not color along with the kids? It’s supposed to relieve stress!
- Candles to make the house smell better, which in turn relieves stress. Who needs to clean when the house smells clean?!
- Food so that we can eat our way to happiness.
- De-stressing essential oils to help calm our nerves after a long day of dealing with fighting kids, work, and who knows what else.
- Coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.
- Tea. To calm us down after drinking all the coffee.
- Noise-canceling headphones to drown out the noise of children screaming about nothing.
- A spa day. And not a spa day kit, either. An actual spa day along with your promise that someone will take care of the kids long enough to use it.
- And if nothing else, you can just offer to provide a respite for the mom on your shopping list. Make a coupon that entitles her to 2 hours without kids. It cost you nothing but your patience. Here. Use this one!
Yes, it’s a short list, but if you’re also an exhausted mom, do you really have time to read a whole big long list of shopping items? I think not.